Welcome to Nakshatra Software Training
Oracle SOA 11g Online Training
Course Duration : 35 Hrs
Oracle SOA 11g Course Content
Module - 1 Overview of SOA and SCA Concepts
- Describing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Describing Services and key standards
- Explaining Service Component Architecture (SCA) and Service Data Object (SDO)
- Describing Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
Module - 2 Designing Composite Applications with Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Explaining the Oracle SOA Suite 11g architecture and components.
- Implementing an SOA application design approach
- Describing interaction patterns
Module - 3 Creating a Composite Application
- Creating editing, and deploying a composite application
- Creating composite components, such as Mediator, BPEL, Human Task, and Business Rule components.
Module - 4 Managing and Monitoring a Composite Application
- Managing SOA composite application by using Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Deploying a composite application.
- Un-deploying a composite application.
- Moving a composite application to a production environment
Module - 5 Creating Adapter Services
- Introducing the adapter framework.
- Configuring Adapters
- Identifying types of adapters.
- Working with DB Adapter, JMS adapter, File Adapter
Module - 6 Working with Mediator Components
- Creating a Mediator component.
- Adding Routing Rules.
- Creating XSL Transformations with the XSLT Mapper.
- Creating content-based routing filters
- Message Validation using Schematron
Module - 7 Developing a BPEL Component
- Creating BPEL components.
- Describing the Types BPEL Process Structure.
- Structuring a BPEL Process with Scope activities.
- Working with dehydration
Module - 8 Orchestrating Services with BPEL
- Describing conditions for business process orchestration
- Providing and accessing services from BPEL
- Importing XML schemas and setting message types
- Creating and configuring a Partner Link
- Invoking a service synchronously and asynchronously
Module - 9 Implementing Coordination and Interaction Patterns
- Implementing parallel processing by using a Flow activity
- Adding and configuring Flow activity branches
- Exploring request-response interaction patterns
- Suspending a BPEL process with a Wait activity
Module - 10 Handling Exceptions in Composite Applications
- Describing basic error handling and propagation in SOA Composites
- Describing the SOA fault management framework
- Creating a WSDL fault and message for a synchronous service.
- Creating messages for asynchronous faults.
Module - 11 Managing Transactions with Services
- Describing transactions with services
- Managing transactions with the Database adapter
- Describing and accessing Service Data Objects with Entity Variables
- Understanding compensation handling within a BPEL process
Module - 12 Developing Business Rules & Human Task
- Explaining business rules concepts.
- Describing the Oracle Business Rules architecture.
- Creating rules and decision tables by using Oracle JDeveloper Rule Editor.
- Working with Human Task
- Developing module using Human task for human interaction
Module - 13 Testing and Debugging Composite Applications
- Creating test suites for composite applications
- Testing initiation of inbound messages, emulating outbound, fault, and callback messages.
- Creating test cases with value-based and XML-based assertions.
- Evaluating techniques and tool for debugging applications.
Module - 14 Designing and Managing Business Events
- Describing the Event Delivery Network.
- Explaining the Event Delivery Network Configuration Types.
- Creating a business event.
- Publishing an event.
- Subscribing to an event.
Module - 15 Introduction Oracle Service Bus
- Architecture OSB.
- Defining Proxy Service.
- Defining Business Service.
Module 16 Working with BAM
- Understanding BAM conepts
- Working with data objects
- Working with sensors
We are providing Oracle SOA 11g Online Training in Ameerpet Hyderabad. We are one of best Institute to provide Best High Quality Oracle SOA 11g online training all over India. If you are staying in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Delhi, USA, UK, Australia, Singapore etc. and unable to attend regular class room training programs then contact our training institute for information on online training. For more details on Oracle SOA 11g Online Training please call to 9290971883 / 9247461324 or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle SOA 11g online training institute address : B1, 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Near Image Hospital, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, India