Welcome to Nakshatra Software Training
SAP EP Online Training
Course Duration : 40 Hrs
SAP EP Course Content
EP 7.0 Development Using JAVA WebDynPro
- NWDS – New Weaver Developer Studio, Introduction and Configuration with Portal Server Creating Java WebDynpro iView.
- MVC & Java WebDynpro Architecture, Feature
- Communication Between View using Inbound and Out Bounds
- WebDynpro Controllers- Component Controllers, Custom Controllers, View Controller, Interface Controller
- Context Mapping, Data Binding, Apply Template, Using Multiple Bounds, Mapping and Methods and Arithmetic Operation Application
- Cardinality, Hooks Methods, Structure, Nodes types (Node, Node Attribute,ModelNode and Model Attribute)
- Dictionary-Simple Type and Structure
- Display data in table format and form format using nodes
- Error Handling-Message Pool-Display diff errors (warning, Error and Standard)messages
- Display users define Messages, Debugging of WebDynpro with JAVA.
- Modify UI elements at runtime, Visibility Option
- Value Selector-SVS[Simle Value Selector], EVS[Extended Value Selector] and OVS ,Display Images by using WDJ Application
- File Upload and Download Using WDJ Applications
- Internationalization (I18N)-For Multi Language Support
- Interface Controller - Communication Between two Components With in Projects By using WDJ, Development Component and Creating Software Components
- Communication Between two DC’s With in Projects By using WDJ
- How to Connect ECC System -Connecting to SAP Server Using Import Adaptive RFC Model and what are Model Data and Metadata?
Example: Flight and Bank Application
- Connecting to Web Services using Web Service Model
- NWDI-Configuration, Deploy Time Repository (DTR), Change Management Service (CBS)
- Creating DC in NWDI, Creating project from DC, Check_In, Check_Out, Sync, Transport and revert.
SAP EP 7.0 Administration
- Portal Feature & Versions, Portal Vs Website, EP Installation
- Portal Components-iView, Page, Work Set, Role, Group
- PCD-Portal Content Directory, Delta Link & Copy , Capture, Layouts
- Working with Diff types of iViews
- UME-User Management Engine-User Creation, Multiple Users Creation and Role and Group creations
- Locking and Unlocking users and Portal Objects
- Portal Work List, Multi Language (I18N), System Admin Support Options.
- SSO- (Single Sign on) Introduction and features System Object, System Alias, Uid/Pwd Type and Logon ticket type
- SSO- Connecting from Portal to SAP System by Using SAP Transaction iView
- SSO-Connecting from Portal to NON SAP System, App Integration Uploading .der file in ECC Server
- NWA-Checking log file, Object Locking, Activity Report and Permissions
- KM – Knowledge Management by using CMR and Collaboration, Public documents, eu role, Permissions and Subscriptions, Quick Polling
- SLD (System Landscape Directory), Visual Admin, Config Tool
- Creating Technical System, Jco Creation-Model and Meta data
- Portal Desktop-Themes, DFP (Default Framework Page),Portal Desktop and Rules and Groups
- VC-Visual Composer Architecture, Forms, Packages, Pages, Iview Working with BAPI’s
- Import/Export Transport Packages from one portal Server to another portal Server.
- ESS/MSS- Importing and Exporting Business Packages, .scs and, .sda files Configuration, Download BP from SAP Marketplace, sapcar.
We are providing SAP EP Online Training in Ameerpet Hyderabad. We are one of best Institute to provide Best High Quality SAP EP online training all over India. If you are staying in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Delhi, USA, UK, Australia, Singapore etc. and unable to attend regular class room training programs then contact our training institute for information on online training. For more details on SAP EP Online Training please call to 9290971883 / 9247461324 or drop a mail to email@example.com
SAP EP online training institute address : B1, 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Near Image Hospital, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, India